Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Release Day ~ Rampant ~ Gemma James

rampant release day

Release Day Event

Rampant EBOOK

Book Title: Rampant
  Author: Gemma James 
Genre: Dark Romance (Novella) 

Synopsis

Life is twisted. Cruel. After being ripped from the safe haven of Rafe's arms, my new kidnapper is waging a sick game. Unable to make my body do his bidding, he's resorting to psychological warfare. He'll bend my mind until I break, and when I do, that just might be my saving grace.


I'll forge through hell to get back to Rafe, body and spirit broken and bleeding, but I'm unprepared for what I find. He's done what I can't: he's erased eight years of pain and betrayal. I don't know how to bring him back to me, because bringing him back means ripping him to shreds all over again.

  Meet the Author

MeBW

Gemma James is the multi-genre author of several novels and novellas, from new adult suspense to dark erotic romance. She loves to explore the darker side of human nature in her fiction. She's morbidly curious about anything dark and edgy, from deviant sex to serial killers. Readers have described her stories as being "not for the faint of heart." She lives in Oregon with her husband and their four children‹---three rambunctious UFC/wrestling-loving boys and one girl who steals everyone¹s attention.

Teasers

Rampant2

KP1 - 9-23

KP3

KP2

playlist


Social Links

FB button FINALtwitter button FinalWebsite buttonGoodreadsFINAL

Buy the Book

Rampant duo

Amazon FinalAmazon UK FinalB&N FINALkobo-icon FINALsmashwords button FINALibooks button FINAL

Giveaway


promotionsbutton with TRIM

No comments:

Post a Comment