Sunday, October 19, 2014

Book Blast ~ Everything I Want ~ Natalie Barnes

everything i want cover.jpg

Everything I Want by Natalie Barnes-Author

Goodreads:

Buy Link:

Synopsis:

"I can’t freaking believe this! Me, Sophia Mancini, and my band just got signed with a major recording label! And that’s not all. We get to open for Undead Society on tour! I’ve always had a thing for their lead singer, Tristan Scott. He’s dangerously sexy. Finally meeting him, I soon realize that Tristan is nothing more than an arrogant, conceited prick!

He gets off on making this tour difficult for me as much as possible. But it’s so worth putting up with his arrogance when I feel that high I get when performing. Not even Tristan can take that away from me.

He intimidates and excites me all at the same time. Trying to put up a front that he doesn’t affect me, I find that it’s getting incredibly harder to pretend. Every time that I’m around him, I feel myself weakening. He’s trying to break me, dominate me, and take me."

everything i want.jpg

Author Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment