Thursday, October 23, 2014

Release Day Blitz ~ Sociopath ~ Lime Craven



Book: Sociopath
Author: Lime Craven
Genre: Dark Romance


       
Synopsis
The name's Aeron Lore. And you are...? Such a pleasure to meet you, sweetheart. Is that a southern accent? Gorgeous.

You fucking bitch.

Why so surprised? I control a billion dollar fortune. I control the news. Give me five minutes and I'll control you, too. If you could read my mind, you'd probably call me perverted. 

Unnatural. Manipulative. But I've learned to blend in, to be funny and charming. A predator in a designer suit.

I have no conscience. No shame in taking the things I want. And what I wanted was for Leontine Reeves to sell me her boutique tech firm so I could exploit the fuck out of it. Maybe exploit the fuck out of her, too, because desire haunts me in shades of scarlet, and I desire Leo most of all.

I never meant for this to be a love story. I fought it kicking and screaming, the same way Leo fought me. Now we're bleeding into each other, making a mess. A chaos. There's no control here. And what do monsters like me do when control leaves the building?

We attack.


Excerpt

SOCIOPATH

It's not even a kiss anymore. It's jumping off a building. It's a coke binge. A single slash to the throat. Kissing Leo is like perpetual suicide; I die in her mouth over and over, my hips smacking into hers with all the force of the fall.

When I pull away, her lips are swollen and pink, the skin around her mouth rubbed sore from my stubble. Too busy just looking at her, I loosen my hold on her braid. She hunches forward and hides her face in my shoulder; there, she takes slow breaths and murmurs to herself, trying to come back from an edge she didn't know was there.

"I didn't think it would be like that," she whispers.   
  
"It never has been," I tell her, my voice hoarse. "It never is."


Buy Links
Author Bio


I like dysfunction. Broken people who can't fix each other, but fit together because they're missing the same pieces. One of my favourite songs declares, "take the sinner down to feed desire," and that's my MO. I write dirty psychological thrillers with strong elements of dark romance.

I love antiheroes. Female characters who don't just accept their faults, but downright exploit them. No nice boys. No shame. Mindfuckery for all.

Social Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment