Sunday, June 15, 2014

Release Day Blitz & Reviews ~ Gorgeous Rotten Scoundrel ~ Nina G. Jones

Gorgeous Rotten Scoundrel

Release Day Event

GRS Cover

Book Title: Gorgeous Rotten Scoundrel 
Author: Nina G. Jones 
Genre: Erotic Romance (Humor) 
Release Date: June 15, 2014 

Synopsis

He was a pig, a jerk, selfish, callous, crude, tactless, prone to outbursts and gorgeous. The kind of gorgeous where you didn’t even attempt to hide the fact that you were staring. I knew the type: His entire life he has coasted on his good looks, artificial charm, and sex appeal. Everyone wanted to be on him or be him. I had been hurt by jerks like him before. He was like those guys but far worse.

I was the unfortunate sucker to be offered a gig I desperately needed as his live-in chef for a Summer in the Hamptons. But I wasn’t like the other girls, the models and socialites who came through the revolving door of his bedroom. I would bite the bullet, take the gig, deal with his sexist comments, his expectation that I would fawn over him, and have no problem letting the door hit my ass on the way out when I was done.

But then something unexpected happened that changed everything and I realized that there maybe more to him than the labels I had affixed to his character. Maybe. But if he really wanted me, it wasn’t going to be easy, not like everything else in his life. He was going to have to work, I was going to make him miserable. He was going to hate wanting me just as much as I hated myself for wanting him back.

Heath Hillabrand: International Supermodel. Womanizer.

Gorgeous Rotten Scoundrel.

  WE



5 STARS :: KIMBERLEY HOWLETT :: This is the easiest 5 stars I've given a book all year. LOVED This book, from start to finish. I was completely drawn in and hooked within the first 3 pages and I didn't put my kindle down until I'd finished. Great read.

If you love a cocky, arrogant, selfish, funny male and a nice, slightly lost but can be feisty female then this is the book for you.

Gorgeous rotten scoundrel follows Heath and Sadie. Sadie is a personal chef and Heath is a model who he hires to cook and help with other duties during the summer. Heath is everything Sadie hates in a man because of a bad relationship, but Heath doesn't help the situation by living a carefree life style, having women on tap when he wants and just being a general "jack the lad". But after a incident there relationship changes, Heath slowly starts to break through Sadies walls and show her the other side of himself and show her he can be what she needs and wants if she will let him.

Sadie is very closed off and fights and fights her attraction and there smoking sexual attraction because of her fear of getting hurt and being alone. But Heath isn't the man to take no for an answer.

The sex scenes throughout the book were verrrryyyyy hot and some of the best sex scenes I've read in a long time. They were refreshing and not the usual predictable scenes I've read over and over but using different words.

The writing throughout the book was spot on in every sense. The characters had depth and there was a lot if humour throughout. I loved Heaths funny side. He did some crazy stuff,.

This book was very unique and refreshing. I can honestly say I have found my new BFF in Heath. He's got everything a girl could ask for.

Amazing story, amazing characters what more could you ask for in a book?!

5 stars but I'd give it more if I could.

Great writing Nina G Jones

~*~

4.5 STARS :: DANIELLE MAPLES-PEACE :: Gorgeous Rotten Scoundrel is officially on my top romance list for this year. Heath is the perfect bad boy, all 6'3 of him. I love how he immediately shows off his man whore tendencies. Multiple women, drinking, minor drugs. It's exactly what you would expect from a Times Square billboard model.

Sadie is damaged but still maintains a sense of worth. She may not believe she's model level beautiful but she knows she's not gutter trash. It drives me crazy when damaged female leads spend the majority of a book whining about how ugly and stupid they are all because some man mistreated them. Sadie understands it was the type of man, not her.

The witty and not so witty dialog between the two of them is perfect combined with the intense sex between them. The only notch against them is the predictable drama at the end but it pulls together rather sweetly so I'm not too upset. 4.5 stars!


Meet the Author 

Nina G. Jones was born and raised in Bronx, NY and currently resides in Milwaukee, WI with her husband and two crazy Boxers. 

She is the author of the Strapped series, and is currently working on an Erotic Romance, Gorgeous Rotten Scoundrel, slated to be released in Spring 2014. 

Nina lives a pretty wholesome life, but is fascinated with the dark side of things and has the mouth of a sailor. She loves watching true crime TV shows and it creeps her husband out to no end. Nina has a degree in Psychology and uses her characters as a vehicle to explore the human psyche.

  GRS Teaser no cover

Social Links

FB button FINALtwitter button FinalWebsite buttonGoodreadsFINAL

Goodreads Button with Shadow

Buy the Book

Had a sample teaser

Amazon FinalB&N FINALkobo-icon FINAL

Giveaway


promotionsbutton with TRIM

No comments:

Post a Comment