Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Release Day Blitz ~ When The Sun Goes Down ~ Erin Noelle






Title: When The Sun Goes Down
Author: Erin Noelle
Genre: Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: 25th March, 2014





Trina is a quiet, reserved music teacher at an inner-city elementary school. Because of the traumatic events of her childhood, she’s skittish of people in general, but men especially frighten her. However, when Lucca Ellis appears in her life, he refuses to take no for an answer. Will he be able to help her overcome the past that has kept her a prisoner for over eight years?

Kat is a woman scorned and out for revenge. Wronged by the men in her life, she thrives on belittling and dominating all men that she comes in contact with. Her end goal is to make the one man, the one who stole her life away as a child, pay for his actions, and she doesn’t care who she has to destroy to get there.

These two lives that both thrive on control, were never supposed to overlap, but anything can happen… When the Sun Goes Down.



Excerpt:
When the Sun Goes Down

~ Trina ~

“A sexy woman, eh?” I close my eyes as that deep, male voice that has been playing in my mind for the last four days calls out to me from the doorway.
I pivot on my heel to see Lucca leaning against my door frame with a smirk spread across his face. He’s wearing dark jeans and a plaid button down shirt with the sleeves loosely rolled up to just below his elbow. He causes the strangest feeling inside of me when he looks at me; I hate it and like it all at the same time. I really don’t have time for this distraction in my life.
“I have no idea what my dear friend is talking about,” I say, acting aloof. “She’s desperately trying to make my life exciting, and unfortunately, that’s just not happening.”
He wanders into the room, my body temperature rising with each step that he takes closer to me. “So if you don’t like sexy women, then men are your thing?”
Rolling my eyes, I sigh overdramatically. “People aren’t my thing. I’m fine by myself, thank you.” I move around him to rearrange the instruments that really don’t need rit.
“I don’t buy that, Miss Foster. Everybody wants to feel wanted.” His eyes follow me around the room, the heat from his stare causing my entire body to flame.
Standing upright, I turn to face him as his words slice to my core. “I know what it’s like to feel wanted, Mr. Ellis, and believe me, that’s not what I want. Feeling wanted and being loved are two completely different things.” I stop before I say anything else to reveal information that I don’t want anyone else to know, especially the guy that enlivens things inside of me I didn’t even know existed. “My students will be back from lunch soon, so please excuse me as I set up.”
“You’ll never know what being loved feels like if you don’t allow anyone to get close to you, Miss Foster.” Running his fingers through his messy hair, he walks out of the room. “I’ll see you around.” His voice is calm and collected, and the words he speaks are true. I’m just not ready for anyone to be close to me. I know if I let someone in, they’d run away scared once they found out who I really am, and my heart would break all over again. I just can’t.


Playlist





When the Sun Goes Down Playlist

Mysterious Ways ~ U2
The Only Time ~ Nine Inch Nails
In the Fade ~ Queens of the Stone Age
Destrokk ~ MGMT
My Same ~ Adele
Ain’t No Sunshine ~ Bill Withers
Addicted to Love ~ Skylar Grey
Sail ~ AWOLNATION
Can’t Get You off My Mind ~ Lenny Kravitz
Better Living Through Chemistry ~ Queens of the Stone Age
Head Full of Doubt/ Road Full of Promise ~ The Avett Brothers
Been Caught Stealing ~ Jane’s Addiction
Calm Like a Bomb ~ Rage Against the Machine
S&M ~ Rihanna
Glad You Came ~ The Wanted
November Rain ~ Guns & Roses
The Woman in You ~ Ben Harper
Never Say Never ~ The Fray
Chances ~ Five for Fighting
Secret ~ Maroon 5
Fix You ~ Coldplay
Enjoy the Silence ~ Breaking Benjamin
Breathe Me ~ Sia
Goodbye My Lover ~ James Blunt
Bleeding Out ~ Imagine Dragons
Dreaming with a Broken Heart ~ John Mayer
Soldier ~ Gavin DeGraw
Patient Love ~ Passenger
Secrets ~ One Republic
My Body is a Cage ~ Arcade Fire
Arms ~ Christina Perri
All These Things That I’ve Done ~ The Killers
River of Deceit ~ Mad Season
Happy ~ Pharell Williams
Fireflies ~ Ron Pope
You Found Me ~The Fray
Kiss Me ~Ed Sheeran
Never Stop ~ SafetySuit
Time of Our Lives ~ Tyrone Wells
Forever and Always ~ Parachute
























Erin Noelle is a Texas native, where she lives with her husband and two young daughters. While earning her degree in History, she rediscovered her love for reading that was first instilled by her grandmother when she was a young child. A lover of happily-ever-afters, both historical and current, Erin is an avid reader of all romance novels. In 2013, she published the Book Boyfriend Series, which included books Metamorphosis, Ambrosia, and Euphoria. Her books have been a part of the USA Today Bestselling list and/ or the Amazon and Barnes & Noble overall Top 100.    You can follow her on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/erin.noelle.98, her blog @ www.erinnoelleauthor.com, and on Twitter @authorenoelle.






Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:






No comments:

Post a Comment