Monday, July 28, 2014

Release Day Blitz ~ Hope Over Fear ~ J.A. DeRouen

Synopsis
Today is the day – the day that the man I love marries someone else. I don’t deserve pity or sympathy. I’ve made my bed. I left Mason and ripped his heart to pieces as I ran away. The guilt and sorrow consume me, threatening to choke me everyday.

But today is a new beginning. Today is the day I will wake up with a renewed resolve and determination to do better … to be better … to be worthy. My name is Sara Preston, and this is my story about what happens after.

Hope Over Fear can be read as a stand alone novel.





add-to-goodreads-button31  
Excerpt

I slide on my jeans and set out to find Sara. When I reach the doorway of the living room, I see her leaning against the kitchen counter, lost in thought. She’s wearing my shirt, and damn if that doesn’t make my dick twitch. She doesn’t see me, so I take this opportunity to drink her in. The sun shines through her mussed wavy brown hair, and the faintest smile is playing on her lips. She lifts her fingers up to her lips and closes her eyes. A soft giggle escapes her, and I’m mesmerized. Watching her in this private moment, I feel it deep in my chest. So deep, I find myself rubbing my heart to ease the pressure.

Sara breaks out of her trance and reaches up into the cabinet to retrieve two coffee cups. When she lifts her arms, the bottom of my shirt raises up just enough to reveal a hint of her barely-there panties and the under curve of her delectable ass. God, this girl will be the death of me.

I quickly and silently walk up behind Sara, unable to wait another second before I touch her. I wrap my arm around her waist, the other arm around her chest, and gently lick up her neck until I reach her ear. Her body quickly jumps at my touch and then settles into a sultry shiver that runs the length of her body.
Teaser

MeetTheAuthor


 

J.A. Derouen resides in South Louisiana where she lives with her husband, son (aptly nicknamed "The Professor"), and her furry friend, Scout. She has earned bachelor’s degrees in psychology and nursing. When she's not writing or inhaling romance novels by the stack, she works as a women's health nurse. She’s been an avid reader and daydreamer since childhood, and she's never stopped turning the page to get to the next happily ever after.







HOSTED BY:
EJ Button

No comments:

Post a Comment