Sharing her life with him means sharing it all, including the fact that she's homeless. A rich guy like Klay wouldn't understand. He could never marry a girl with this kind of status and she could never live up to that. Especially when his parents are standing in her way.
**This book is part of a series, but is a stand-alone novel.**
**Recommended for ages 18+ due to graphic language, sexual content, and mature subject matter.**
20 Fun Facts
1. Writing is my second job, but my most favorite.
2. I am married with 2 beautiful kiddos!
3. I play guitar, but poorly!
4. I have a football addiction. “Go Giants” Woot Woot
5. I am afraid of spiders and heights. –bad combination
6. I make inappropriate jokes at all the wrong times.
7. I have met most of the cast of Vampire Diaries, and to my surprise Michael Trevino (who plays Tyler) was my favorite. He’s a cutie.
8. After a bike wreck as a child, I haven’t gotten back on one.
9. I know all 50 state alphabetically in a song.
10. I have a cosmetology license.
11. I hand wrote my very first book.
12. I can twerk, but I won’t in public. Don’t ask. You really don’t want to see that.
13. I am the youngest of four kids.
14. I love the T.V shows, Reign, Game of Thrones, and The Originals. –I am addicted.
15. I have four tattoos, but I want more.
16. I am a fan of Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift. BAM! –Don’t hate me…
17. I love love love going to the movies!
18. I have five piercings.
19. I won’t drive over bridges. Yep, it’s not happening.
20. My favorite singer is Bruno Mars, and you will find a reference to him in every book I have written. Go Look. Instead of where’s Waldo, its where’s Bruno.
Regina is a contemporary romance writer from Kentucky. She lives there with her husband, kids, and cat. She can be found behind her computer, a good book, or watching sports. She loves to hear from her fans.